SGreymon Vs MGarurumon SGreymon Vs MGarurumon

Decent

3/10 because its just boring to watch. Adding some music might keep my attention to it. Maybe using something other then the digimon gameboy sprites also a background would help alot. You gotta catch our eyes to get us to watch.

TheLucho999 responds:

``como quieras┬┤┬┤

The Darth Maul Flash The Darth Maul Flash

Surprising

This flash surprised me simply because I wasnt expecting the almost seizure moment. If you are prone to seizures dont watch this for health concerns. Secondly this surprised me simply because you slowed my computer which is a pretty damn good computer to an almost coma like crash.

Personally I'm a fan of Star Wars but this is...well going to get a no from me. 1/5 0 stars.

TLOZ: LA Orchestra TLOZ: LA Orchestra

Beautiful.

Its been a long time since I've played this game. Off to get a gameboy and the game now. I'm glad you revived this game for myself as well as others. Keep on truckin.

Happy Thanks-Giving Sonic Happy Thanks-Giving Sonic

Heheh

And a happy thanksgiving to you as well. Love your flashes and have been a major fan for a long while now. Enjoy the turkey as well as christmas eve and day.

DBZ: Hope of the Universe DBZ: Hope of the Universe

Finnaly!

Its about time someone brings back the good old days of DBZ. Keep on making these flashes my man.

T E T R I S ' D T E T R I S ' D

Awesome

I love how the day you submitted this was tetris's 25th aniversary. Congrats on the flash. LONG LIVE TETRIS!

Pokemon Master ep8 Pokemon Master ep8

Yay

More noobs killing peoples rep on newgrounds. What a wonderful day its been. I seriously hope you all will stop and finnaly get a life and go earn the x-box 360 achievement called "GO OUTSIDE"

cnk responds:

Awhaha, rep? What rep? Also I don't have an xbox, could you lend me yours Mr. Pointcollector?

PS: SONIC IS AWESOME!!!!'1'1

SRM Transformers 4 Part 1 SRM Transformers 4 Part 1

dude

I just got Jazzroll'd.

Battosai810 responds:

This man speaks the truth.

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Response

In response to asiangamer1029 review. I personally hope he burns in hell for his racist comments.

Now about your series. I was a fan from step 1 and loved it. Thank you so much for making this series have a happy ending. I look forward to seeing what other masterpieces you will create.

Sonic'sQuestForPower3End Sonic'sQuestForPower3End

Wonderful.

Still wonderfully done. even after 2 years. Its still in my opinon the greatest sonic flash on newgrounds.