The Boyfriend Trainer The Boyfriend Trainer

...

This is just sick. You have to torture the womans BF to make him behave like hes an animal. Not only that but you give us a timelimit for the entire game! I beat the game with 5 seconds on the clock. Its a uninventive point and click adventure game. 0/10

My first Maze game! My first Maze game!

Meh

Would be much better with music and mazes that wherent ripped from that scary maze game.

Moonwalk Mario 2 Moonwalk Mario 2

Not bad

Keep trying as you learn to encode the sprites better and this game could probably one day make to the front page.

ShadowML-Productions responds:

Pacman Chao Pacman Chao

Not bad

Not too bad. Just needs a little tweaking controlwise and glitch wise. Currently as I type this there is a chao one the upper left cornor being chased by the dark chaos. Good concept just not delivered correctly. 3/10 for this.

Ossuary Ossuary

Meh

Rather simplistic game. Not too challenging. Music got annoying after 4 loops but it really wasnt bad but it didnt stand out too much.

iPhone Throw iPhone Throw

Meh

Well not the best game but it does have potential.

Invisible Runner Invisible Runner

Pretty good game

I give you 8/10 this game really isnt too bad just some issues need to be worked out with the hit detection for landing on a platform. But it really isnt too bad.
Sound/music 10/10
Gameplay 6/10
Grand total 8/10
Just fix the errors and its a pretty solid game.

This is Why You're Fat This is Why You're Fat

Ahahaha

Best fun I've had in a while. Final Score in the game 6,077. Love the music though I have noticed a few things that I think are glitches. 1. The voices keep repeating even though I havent killed anything. 2. The music cuts off after 20 seconds. that may be my computers fault though. But other then slight problems loved the game. Keep up the good work.

Wepon Desinger! Wepon Desinger!

I give you

6/10 because there was no music. Could use some work though. But it has potentol.