SGreymon Vs MGarurumon SGreymon Vs MGarurumon

Decent

3/10 because its just boring to watch. Adding some music might keep my attention to it. Maybe using something other then the digimon gameboy sprites also a background would help alot. You gotta catch our eyes to get us to watch.

TheLucho999 responds:

``como quieras┬┤┬┤

The Darth Maul Flash The Darth Maul Flash

Surprising

This flash surprised me simply because I wasnt expecting the almost seizure moment. If you are prone to seizures dont watch this for health concerns. Secondly this surprised me simply because you slowed my computer which is a pretty damn good computer to an almost coma like crash.

Personally I'm a fan of Star Wars but this is...well going to get a no from me. 1/5 0 stars.

TLOZ: LA Orchestra TLOZ: LA Orchestra

Beautiful.

Its been a long time since I've played this game. Off to get a gameboy and the game now. I'm glad you revived this game for myself as well as others. Keep on truckin.

The Boyfriend Trainer The Boyfriend Trainer

...

This is just sick. You have to torture the womans BF to make him behave like hes an animal. Not only that but you give us a timelimit for the entire game! I beat the game with 5 seconds on the clock. Its a uninventive point and click adventure game. 0/10

My first Maze game! My first Maze game!

Meh

Would be much better with music and mazes that wherent ripped from that scary maze game.

Moonwalk Mario 2 Moonwalk Mario 2

Not bad

Keep trying as you learn to encode the sprites better and this game could probably one day make to the front page.

ShadowML-Productions responds:

[DF] My Neighbor Totoro [DF] My Neighbor Totoro

Nice

Brings back a lot of memories of when I was a kid. I give you 10/10. Thanks for the trip down memory lane. Keep on doing what you do cause your doin something right.

This Is Halloween (Heavy) This Is Halloween (Heavy)

Sad to say

I've heard better remakes of this song....But keep trying to perfect it. This is a really hard song to play on the guitar. I should know.

_-={Newgrounds Spectrum}=-_ _-={Newgrounds Spectrum}=-_

Loved it

It has a feel of Mozart. I loved hearing this wonderful peice of music.

MaestroRage responds:

Thank you kindly DarkLordStar! Thanks agian for the review, i'm glad you liked it!